The Art of Embodiment WorkbookDiscover a new practice- Create a new path...
Are you ready to get out of your head and into your body?
The Art of Embodiment: Connect to the Wisdom of Your Body to Cultivate Authentic Well-being!
This workbook is designed to introduce you to the core orientation of the embodied approach to life and how the process of embodiment can guide your journey towards greater authenticity, connection and well-being.
This workbook will help you to:
- Develop your understanding of embodiment as a practice
- Learn and utilize four simple embodiment practices to help you gather insight, cultivate meaning, and create movement, happiness, joy and fulfillment in your life.
- Work with an area of your life where you would like to experience more connection, flow and movement forward.
This workbook is 50 pages of inspiration, information and exercises that introduce you to the foundations of creating an embodiment practice. When you are done with the workbook, you will have the foundations in place to use your embodiment practice to transform any area of your life where you want to create greater connection, authenticity and well-being.
Core Topics Covered
- Embodiment and Health
- Setting Up Your Practice
- The Body in Embodiment
- The Mind in Embodiment
- The Spirit in Embodiment
- Creating a Practice to Transform Your State of Well-being
- You will learn four exercises over four weeks to create your embodiment practice. Along with the workbook I am including four mp3 audio files to accompany the exercises.
- If you decide to upgrade to the online program (which includes the workbook) at the end, I will take the cost of the workbook off of your course fee.
Get your copy!
The Backwards and Forwards Guarantee.
I hope you LOVE your purchase and I don’t want to keep money from people when they aren’t happy with what they get. So, I’m offering you a Backwards and Forwards Guarantee.
If, after you have the book in your possession, you aren’t happy with them for any reason whatsoever, then:
1. I will pay you Backwards. Ask me, and I’ll refund 100% of the money you paid for the book and the bonuses.
2. You pay it Forward.
On your honor, I’ll ask you to then pass the book on to a friend, colleague, organization, distant relative, whomever – someone you think might like and use the book to their benefit. Nothing’s simpler. You get your money back, and you get to be generous with someone, which always feels good.
Plus, if you let me know what you didn’t like about it, I would love the feedback and I will do my best to give you a recommendation for another author or resource that may fit your needs better.