Are you ready?
To stop struggling with chronic back, neck and shoulder pain and get the one on one support you need to get you back to feeling like yourself again and living the life that you love?
The 90 Day VIP Core C.A.R.E. Program™ will give you the information and the tools that you need to address your chronic back, neck and shoulder pain and help you restore the active lifestyle that feeds your soul and supports your life.
Does this sound familiar?
Are you weary of getting up in the morning and knowing you can't bring your best self forward to your work, your life and your family ...
but you don’t know where to start to create long term change in your health.
Do you struggle with chronic back, neck or shoulder pain from poor movement, postural habits or old injuries....
and wish you knew the simple exercises to do to get you feeling better on a daily basis.
Are you tired of looking for the right solutions to feel better in your body and have less daily aches and pains...
and you wish you could find something that fit your personality and your lifestyle?
Have you tried different tools and modalities to try to " fix your body" but nothing seems to work or give you long term results...
and you wish you didn’t have to “fix yourself” anymore and could just find the right solutions to feel better on a daily basis.
restore your core with the core c.a.r.e™ method
Corrective And Restorative Exercise for Mind & Body.
Many chronic back, neck and shoulder pain issues come from poor posture and a lack of movement. Your core is your dynamic center that supports your spine, posture and ability to move well in your life. Many of the activities that we do in our daily lives do not support proper alignment and functioning of our bodies. Sitting, driving, asymmetrical sports, carrying children or groceries on one side of the body…to name a few! All of these activities can have an adverse affect on the functioning of your bodies. Corrective and restorative exercise can help you to re-align and restore your body and keep you feeling good. To feel good in your body you need to learn to move well, which means understanding the basics of how your body moves best and correcting your movement patterns so you can restore your body to proper functioning.
The Core C.A.R.E.™ Method is a series of corrective and restorative exercises that help you to develop awareness of the movement and postural habits that feed your back, neck and shoulder pain and give your the core tools to re-pattern how your body moves so you can restore your body and get back to the active lifestyle that feeds your soul and supports your life.
What is the 90 Day Core c.a.r.e™ vip program?
Our 90 Day Core C.A.R.E™ VIP Program will give you the tools that you need to assess and address the postural, movement and lifestyle patterns contributing to your chronic back, neck and shoulder pain.
Utilizing Bodywork + Movement Therapy, The Gyrotonic Expansion System, and Somatic Coaching, we will help you to address and relieve your core pain patterns by improving your posture, alignment, core strength and flexibility and developing a self care home program of exercises that you can use to keep your body feeling good on a daily basis.
The Core C.A.R.E™ VIP Program utilizes a variety of Modalities to support your goals..
Neuromuscular & Movement Therapy
David Kirschbaum utilizes intuitive bodywork, neuromuscular and movement therapy to help you assess your movement and pain patterns in your body, release tight muscles and promote relaxation and stress release.
The Gyrotonic Expansion System
The Gyrotonic Expansion System is a holistic movement system that will help you embody your fullest potential for healing through movement. The system is made up of a series of exercises to develop spinal alingnment and stability, relieve the postural patterns that cause back, neck and shoulder pain and restore fluid, resilient range of motion to the body. The Gyrotoinc Expansion System can be practiced on equipment or in a free form mat format in person or virtually with Master Trainer Dawn Strom.
Body, Soul & Strategy Coaching
Body, Soul & Strategy Coaching with Dawn Strom will help you develop the skills to connect to your body and tap into your intuition and innate wisdom to release emotional blocks, heal your body, restore your mind and manifest your unique path to living your best life.
Essential oils can provide natural solutions to support the foundations of health and well-being on a mind, body, and spirit level. You can use essential oils for natural solutions to self care, and to support physical and emotional health and well being.
The Core C.A.R.E™ VIP Program Includes:
Step 1- Personalized Assessment and Address Your Core Pain Points and create a plan of care.
You will start with an assessment of your neuromuscular and movement patterns with Neuromuscular Therapist David Kirschbaum and hone in on the core concerns and goals for your program. You will get started with some movement and bodywork to address your pain patterns.
Step 1 will include:
- Assessing your pain points, movement patterns and lifestyle habits to create some initial goals
- Learning the first foundation of the Core CARE Protocols to start relieving your back, neck and shoulder pain
- Creating a time and space to build your self care practice.
Step 2- Connect to your core- Breathing As Core Support
Breathing is your primary core support. Yet many of us forget to breath. How you breath is affected by your stress level, your posture as well as other factors. Getting back into your body and re-learning how to allow yourself to breath well can restore your primary postural and core support as well as relieve stress and tension in your body.
Step 2 will include:
- Learn the basics of the Anatomy of Breathing so you can understand how your breathing supports your posture and your core.
- Learn Simple Tools to Connect with you breath so you can know when you are not breathing and quickly restore your body to balance.
- Learn one simple exercise to restore your breath as your primary core support.
Step 3-Learning the Core C.A.R.E.™ Protocols
Transform your understanding of your core by learning the our 4 basic exercises to transform your posture and restore your body.
Step 3 will include:
- Learn the major muscles of the core and their function
- Learn how your back, neck and shoulder pain is connected to your alignment and core strength
- Learn how the simple 4 step process of the Core C.A.R.E. Method can help you to restore your core and relieve your back, neck and shoulder pain.
Step 4- Re-pattern Your Movement Holistically Through The Gyrotonic Expansion System
The Gyrotonic Expansion System is a Holistic Movement System that will help you to align and strengthen your core and develop your range of motion through integrative movement.
In this step you will:
- Learn the basics of the Gyrokinesis Spinal Essentials Program
- Utilize the Gyrotonic Specialized equipment to re-pattern your movement and increase your range of motion.
- Integrate core Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis Principles into your homework program.
Step 5 -Creating A Movement Wellness Lifestyle
In this final step you will solidify your customized self care program at home, and re-assess your health and wellness goals.
In this step you will:
- How and when to use the protocols to support your movement lifestyle
- How to use the protocols when you are on the road.
- Set up the ongoing support structure that you need to maintain your new health habits.
Program Delivery & Bonuses
Online Content Delivery
The content for your 90 Day Restore Your Core Program is delivered partially online through our membership portal.
The steps will be released sequentially to help you move through your program. We give you everything you need to sequentially integrate the exercises into your life!
You will have access to the online content for the 90 days of your program. And we will create a customized support plan for you to continue to support your goals when you finish your initial program.
One on One Sessions
The Restore Your Core VIP Program includes:
- 75 Min Introductory Neuromuscular and Movement Assessment (In person)
- 7/ (60 minute) One on One Sessions utilizing one or more of our modalities- Bodywork & Movement Therapy, Somatic Coaching, Gyrotonic Expansion System Sessions (determined by you and our team based on your assessment, plan of care and program level)
- 30 min Virtual Gyrokinesis Movement Session to help you integrate Gyrokinesis into your home self care program.
The Restore Your Core VIP Program comes with extra bonuses to support you in your program.
- 30 Min Body, Soul & Strategy Coaching Session with Master Coach Dawn Strom.
- Core CARE Package of support tools to use in your program- small and medium ball and theraband
- Gyrokinesis Spinal Essentials Homework DVD
- 30 Min Essential Oils for Health and Wellness Consultation to assess and create a customized essential oil protocols to meet you specific support needs.
A Personal Message from Dawn Strom, GYROTONIC® Master Trainer and Coach and David Kirschbaum (Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Neuromuscular Therapist).
If you are like many of our clients, you struggle with the daily aches and pains from poor movement habits and a lack of movement in your life. You may have more serious chronic conditions or have wellness lifestyle challenges that keep you from doing the activities that you love.
We created our Core C.A.R.E™ VIP Program just for you! Our personalized program is designed to give you the assessment, coaching, and support to empower you to address your chronic back, neck and shoulder pain and get back to your healthy and active life.
Research has shown that it takes a minimum of 66 days to change a habit and our program is designed to give you the tools to transform your movement and lifestyle habits to create a solid foundation for health and well being.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to talk with you. You can get started by scheduling a FREE Discovery Session.
How do I know if this program is a good fit for me?
- You are motivated to the make the changes that you need to make to improve your health.
- You are ready to create the time and space you need to create a movement wellness practice.
How do I know if this program is a good fit for me?
- You want a quick fix for your body
- You don’t want to set aside at least 30 minutes a day for a movement wellness practice.
Do I need to purchase the balls and bands I need for the exercises?
We give you these as part of your program so you will not need to purchase them separately!