- Do you struggle with finding time for self care and not know where to get started with creating time and space for health and well-being in your life?
- Do you not know where to start with choosing the right wellness practices or exercise programs?
- Are you going through a health crisis a life transition and need to re-focus on your health and well being to help you stay centered and balanced as you navigate your changing circumstances.
- Do you feel like you always put your needs last when juggling all of your work/life commitment and want to create more balance in your work and life.
- Do you want to have more time and energy for the people and activities that bring you joy in your life?
Embody Health Coaching will help you to connect to the wisdom of your body to develop self-care wellness practices, create work-life balance and cultivate authentic health and well-being in your life. Create the practices to connect your mind, body and spirit so that you can live fully, play fully and experience authentic well being!
What is Coaching?
Coaching, as defined by the International Coach Federation, is a practice of partnering with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. As your coach, I am your thought partner, a resource for you and someone to offer you accountability for your goals.
How is coaching different than therapy?
The Coaching process works with your capacity to create intentional change and growth in your life. I follow the standards of practice and code of ethics of the International Coach Federation, and the International Somatic Movement Therapy Association.
Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental or physical disorder and should not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, mental health, financial, business, spiritual, or other qualified professionals. Coaching can be done in conjunction with other professional services if it is recommended by your primary care giver.
What is Embody Health Coaching?
Embody Health Coaching is Holistic and integrates all aspects of your self into the coaching process- Mind, body and spirit. In my embodiment coaching work, I focus on using somatic experience as a ground for holistic self understanding. The word “somatic” is rooted in the word “Soma” which is Greek for “lived experience of the body in its wholeness.” The field of Somatics refers to the study of the soma through personal explorations of perception, feeling, sensation, intuition, movement, and vibration. Somatic practices acknowledge that the body contains inherent wisdom that can be accessed through sensation, feeling and movement whether it be through bodywork, guided movement explorations, imagery work, or meditation.
In Embody Health Coaching, all of these elements are an integral part of the holistic coaching process and help you to connect to your own deep foundation of wisdom and truth and cultivate a path of authentic health and well-being. From this foundation, coaching can focus on any aspect of your life:
- Work/life balance
- Exercise and nutrition
Are sessions in person or on the phone?
- Embody Health Coaching is done over the phone and incorporates an online resource platform to stay connected between coaching sessions, set goals, and offer resources. (E) coaching is a great fit for individuals that want to work on life and wellness goals on their own time and with the convenience of being able to coach from anywhere.
- I also offer Somatic Movement Coaching in person at my Gyrotonic Fit Location in Atlanta GA. This type of coaching is a great fit for clients that do best meeting in person and want to work on somatic wellness goals that are focused on kinesthetic awareness and movement.
Dynamics of the Coaching Relationship
Dynamics of the Coaching Relationship- Coaching is a Dynamic Process.
The Coach’s Role- In our coaching sessions, I offer my presence in active listening and encourage you to listen to the wisdom of the whole of your body, mind and spirit. I will listen and contribute observations, opportunities to try different exercises and questions to stimulate your process. I will bring to our session my background and skills in somatics, movement, philosophy and spirituality, and holistic coaching to engage you in your process and move you towards your goals.
Your role- In each coaching session, you as the client choose the focus of conversation. You create the big picture goal for your coaching work as well as choose the focus of our specific sessions. Your job is to show up, have fun, be willing to try out different possibilities and use the support of our coaching relationship to transform any aspect of your life.
In our coaching, the assessment tools can serve as a starting point, but you will create the vision for your development and are ultimately the guide of your own process. As you coach, I will offer you support and partner with you in your process in a variety of ways. I utilize Life Coach Office online platform that keeps all of your appointments and important documents in an online file, helps you create and track your goals, and connects them to your calendar. I also utilize an online coaching journal to track your progress and a classroom and library section that I can use to share tools and videos with you to support your process. These tools are available along side of our coaching sessions and can enhance the effectiveness of your coaching experience.
How do I know if I am a good fit for coaching?
- Feel disconnected in your relationships, from your sense of purpose, passion and meaning?
- Wish you had more time for yourself, but feel stressed out at the thought of adding anything else to your schedule?
- Want to make changes in your life so you feel more joy and satisfaction in living?
- Want to make decisions confidently and aligned with your values?
- Are looking for a way to define or re-define your vision for your life or your business?
- Want an accountability partner to help keep you on track and move in the direction of your goals?
I ask for an initial 3 month coaching engagement of either 2x or 4x /mo. that is $750-$1500 for the 3 months.
After the initial coaching engagement, we can arrange a follow up coaching:
- 1x/mo- $125
- 2x/mo – $250
- 4x/mo -$500